Shipping to OrthoSelect
Improved Shipping Procedures
We have developed a new shipping relationship and negotiated a better system, which gives us more control over processing, delivery and tracking. Through this improved system, we and our customers will experience better
- tracking and carrier accountability
- delivery time
- customer service
- quality of received impressions (distortion will be reduced because customer will ship more frequently, and carrier will deliver more quickly.)
We will continue to provide free shipping labels, free boxes, and free impression baggies. Please be sure to reorder them before you run out, using your Rx form online or by calling customer support at 866-695-3319.
Thank you for being a valued customer. If you have additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact customer support at 866-695-3319. We would be happy to speak with you.
Instructions for Shipping Impressions, PVS, or Stone Models
If you wish to begin submitting impressions for digital model cases before your starter kit arrives, simply follow the steps below:
1) Fill out an online prescription form for each case and submit it electronically. When you submit a prescription, a printable version will be generated. Please print it, and include it with your shipment.
2) Prepare impressions for shipping. Follow the simple instructions below, or for detailed instructions, please click here. (For recommended impression materials, please click here.)
a. Wrap impressions in a slightly damp (not soaking wet) paper towel.
b. Include a wax-bite or bite register. (For recommended bite registers, please click here.)
c. Place wrapped impressions in a sealable (ziploc) plastic bag. Try to remove as much air from the bag as possible, to prevent the bag from bursting open during shipment.
d. Be sure to include the printed prescription form(s) in the box.
e. Place impressions in box, with sufficient padding, and seal it.
4. Deliver your impressions to the post office, or give to your daily postal worker.
What to expect after submitting your first case: You will be able to track your case by logging into your dashboard here. It will be complete 5 to 7 days after we receive it. Once your case is complete, simply click on the patient's name on your dashboard to launch the 3D Viewer and view your case.